As the largest group of radiation treatment centers in the United States, 21st Century Oncology has provided excellent quality cancer care for patients from all over the world since our inception more than thirty years ago.
21st Century Oncology operates approximately 129 domestic and 36 international radiation therapy centers that provide a uniformly high standard of quality patient care, a full spectrum of advanced cancer treatments, and flexibility in terms of cost considerations without compromising quality care.
We have created an easy, smooth pathway for international patients and their physicians to access radiation therapy for cancer in the United States. We pride ourselves in providing:
- Access to a complete spectrum of comprehensive, integrative cancer treatments by recognized, specialized, experienced physicians and staff
- Prompt communication with domestic and international physicians
- Rapid turn-around time for evaluation and treatment
- Extensive research committed to clinical and scientific excellence in a caring environment
- Superior access to leading-edge, breakthrough technologies
Simple and straightforward process to schedule an appointment with full patient coordination of logistics
- Patient Navigation and Concierge Services offered through our International Services Department
Senior radiation oncologists employed by 21st Century Oncology are nationally recognized for excellence and leadership, and all physicians are board certified. Our extensive network of expert physicians provides rapid turn-around time for attending to patients and accessible physician-to-physician communication. We offer complimentary evaluation and specialist second opinions of cases to patients and/or their local physician within 24 hours. Our logistics teams will work with patients and families to make transitions of care as seamless as possible.
We accept most health insurance plans for treatment, and will make every effort to work with any other insurance plans. In addition, we also offer significantly discounted rates for patients without insurance.